Who We Are
Revolving Games (RG), a AAA Web3 blockchain game company consisting of game industry veterans that have generated over $5.3B+ in lifetime revenue. Our vision focuses on building social games for the Web3 Blockchain space, powered by NFTs. We are spearheading the fundamental shift in the gaming industry as it moves from Developer-Owned to Player-Owned economies, empowering their communities. While RG is fully-remote, it is headquartered in San Francisco with team members in the United States, Canada, and Pakistan.
We are looking for a Senior Engineer who will head up feature and system engineering working in Unity with an established project team.
- Define and document the Client Side Architecture, coding patterns, tools, and practices for the front end team.
- Develop high quality code focusing on core features. (Lead by Example)
- Mentor and Guide other front end team members.
- Maintain standards and code quality across the team with thoughtful code reviews/PRs and feedback with all team members.
- Track and Maintain status with engineering team members and work with product team on projections and milestone targeting.
- Optimize runtime for visual quality, downloading and content packaging, and overall performance.
- Passion for mobile free-to-play strategy games.
- 5 years+ Engineering experience with C# and Unity developing for iOS and Android.
- Agile minded and process oriented using tools such as Jira, Confluence, Slack, etc.
- Knowledge of Jenkins & build automation and source control systems such as github.
- BS in Computer Science, Game Development, or related field.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to balance competing task priorities for self and team.
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
- Demonstrated ability to own and drive the implementation of new systems and features.
- General backend and/or AWS Awareness is a plus!
We offer highly competitive compensation that could vary depending on the educational background, work experience, and candidate’s performance during the interview process.
Revolving Games is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.