Revolving Games is a Mobile Gaming Studio working with industry veterans to develop a new strategy based 4X Strategy MMO title.
We're looking for a highly skilled Senior VFX Artist, you have the skills and experience to create a wide variety of stunning, real-time, visual effects for games.You have a keen eye for quality, and a deep understanding of what visual effects can bring to a game.
- Handle all aspects of the VFX pipeline, which includes creating content from pre-visualization concepts to final polished assets both in UI and in-game.
- Collaborate with the Art and Engineers to create visual effects that support gameplay.
- Assist in the constant improvement and stability of VFX tools and pipeline
- Work with Tech Art and Graphics Programmers to ensure VFX assets are optimized and run efficiently while maintaining visual quality
- 4+ years industry or related experience.
- Experience with current game engines such as Unity or equivalent
- Understanding of VFX asset costs and impact on performance
- Ability to work independently and creatively to solve VFX technical challenges
- Proficient with Photoshop Maya or equivalent 3D and 2D programs
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to collaborate effectively within a team
- Knowledge of Jira/Confluence.
- Familiarity with Github
We offer highly competitive compensation that varies depending on the educational background, work experience, and candidate performance during the interview process.
Revolving Games is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.