Who We Are
Revolving Games (RG), a AAA Web3 blockchain game company consisting of game industry veterans that have generated over $5.3B+ in lifetime revenue. Our vision focuses on building social games for the Web3 Blockchain space, powered by NFTs. We are spearheading the fundamental shift in the gaming industry as it moves from Developer-Owned to Player-Owned economies, empowering their communities. While RG is fully-remote, it is headquartered in San Francisco with team members in the United States, Canada, and Pakistan.
We are looking for a Senior Engineer who will be part of the backend engineering group in San Francisco.
- Team player with passion for games & game development.
- 3y+ professional experience programming with an object oriented language, preferably C# .NET
- Prior server development experience.
- Collaborate with team members on tech designs as well as implementation of server authoritative game features.
- Maintain and improve the existing server application and cloud infrastructure code base.
- Develop and run load tests to ensure optimal performance, scalability, and reliability of the backend services.
- Maintain standards and code quality across the team via code reviews.
- Rotating on-call duties (day time only)
- BS in Computer Science, Game Development, or related field.
- Familiarity with the actor model architecture (Akka.net, Microsoft Orleans)
- Multithreading / concurrency should be well understood.
- Experience with:
- Cloud providers such as AWS and infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform)
- Relational databases, for example MySql.
- Jenkins and Jenkins pipelines (groovy)
- Github, Jira, Confluence, Slack, etc.
- Web development with Vue.js or similar technologies.
- Unity3d or other game engines.
We offer highly competitive compensation that could vary depending on the educational background, work experience, and candidate’s performance during the interview process.
Revolving Games is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.