Who We Are
Revolving Games (RG), a AAA Web3 blockchain game company consisting of game industry veterans that have generated over $5.3B+ in lifetime revenue. Our vision focuses on building social games for the Web3 Blockchain space, powered by NFTs. We are spearheading the fundamental shift in the gaming industry as it moves from Developer-Owned to Player-Owned economies, empowering their communities. While RG is fully-remote, it is headquartered in San Francisco with team members in the United States, Canada, and Pakistan.
We’re looking for an industry-leading Senior Concept Artist with broad visual skills and extensive development experience to craft original and imaginative concept art for characters, environments and other game assets for a lite fantasy metaverse setting. A successful candidate applies their extensive experience in pre-production and production environments to lead blue sky ideation and clarify the visual choices needed to inform downstream production. They have the ability to work both independently and in cooperation with leads, while also increasing the visual bar of our game through collaboration with the other artists on the team. If you are passionate about crafting inclusive worlds and in the web3 space, we’d like to speak with you.
- 7+ years of experience in AAA game development or equivalent as a Concept Artist.
- An outstanding portfolio that demonstrates a strong artistic style and design sensibility.
- Strong 2D skills applying contemporary concept tools and techniques.
- Strong use of research and reference material that supports idea generation and problem solving.
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude, and the desire to keep learning.
- A passion for fantasy world building, role-playing games, and blockchain technologies.
- Ability to quickly iterate on an idea, as well as take a design to final polish.
- Able to create a concept to a finished stage and understand how it will translate with game limitations.
- Define the look and feel of a new and inclusive metaverse setting based in fantasy fiction.
- Develop visual targets that inform and inspire the team to consistently raise the visual bar.
- Work closely with the Art Director in the creation of materials that establish the artistic vision: broad scope concepts for character design, environments, props, events, marketing materials and other needs of the project.
- Collaborate with other internal and external Artists to elevate the artistic vision and deliver compelling and exciting visual ideas.
- Inspire and mentor other artists as a creative voice in both giving and receiving feedback.
- Actively participate in technical and aesthetic problem-solving discussions.
- Complete quality work under established and agreed-upon deadlines.
- Experienced in industry standard software such as Photoshop, Painter, Illustrator etc.
- Knowledge of Unity Game Engines or equivalent.
- Live Operations experience.
- Ability to work in 3D, Working knowledge of standard 3D software and 3D block out techniques.
We offer highly competitive compensation that varies depending on the educational background, work experience, and candidate performance during the interview process.
Revolving Games is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.