Revolving Games is a Mobile Gaming Studio working with industry veterans to develop a new strategy based 4X Strategy MMO title.
We are looking for a smart, imaginative, well rounded Senior 3D Artist with mobile game experience. The right fit is someone who enjoys problem solving, learning new technologies, loves gaming & collaborating and taking ownership.
- Modeling and texturing of vehicles, environments, characters and other 3D objects
- Responsible for maintaining a high standard of quality and consistency
- Generate clean and efficient models
- Help develop and document asset creation processes and style guides
- Pinpoint and troubleshoot visual and technical issues
- Collaborate with Art Director and PM to develop estimates, pipelines, schedules and production plans
- 5+ years game development experience, specifically creating real time 3D assets using Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter and Photoshop (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs)
- Ability to create hard surface models with a high level of realism
- Superior eye for detail, proportion and surface properties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to collaborate effectively within a team
- Familiarity with Unity or equivalent engine implementing 3D assets into game.
- Excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Experience working with physically based rendering
- Technical savvy
- Animation experience
- Knowledge of Jira/Confluence.
- Familiarity with Github
We offer highly competitive compensation that varies depending on the educational background, work experience, and candidate performance during the interview process.
Revolving Games is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.