Who We Are
Revolving Games (RG), a AAA Web3 blockchain game company consisting of game industry veterans that have generated over $5.3B+ in lifetime revenue. Our vision focuses on building social games for the Web3 Blockchain space, powered by NFTs. We are spearheading the fundamental shift in the gaming industry as it moves from Developer-Owned to Player-Owned economies, empowering their communities. While RG is fully-remote, it is headquartered in San Francisco with team members in the United States, Canada, and Pakistan.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will head up the product team and work with the Producer and design team on a new project.
- Responsible for defining and driving the Product Roadmap and prioritizing goals.
- Contribute to Product Strategy - creating user stories and writing specifications for features.
- Assist in the guidance of the development of a new game in conjunction with our producer, game designers, and art director.
- Consistently stay in communication with team members both verbally and written.
- Presents product’s status in executive-level meetings.
- Write and collaborate on various detailed product related documents (Product Requirements, Game Specifications, etc.).
- Identify and foster improvements in the development process.
- Assists with making build/buy/partner decisions, developing and documenting the analysis supporting those decisions.
- Passion for mobile free-to-play strategy games.
- 3-5 years Product Management or Analyst experience in mobile free-to-play strategy games and other consumer-facing products.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven product design, decision making, and aligning product features with player motivation.
- Jira, Confluence, Excel and SQL skills.
- BS/BA in quantitative field (Mathematics, Computer Science, or Related field)
- Knowledge of user engagement patterns.
- Strong communication and writing skills, with experience preparing and presenting decks and information to various stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively communicate both creative and technical feedback to a designers, artists and engineers.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to balance competing task priorities for self and team.
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
- Understands the competitive landscape in terms of mobile game quality and feature parity.
- Ability to own and drive the definition of new systems and features.
- Ability to quantify expected business results through basic forecasting and/or data analysis.
- Manages sensitive communications to the product teams that give appropriate information while managing morale.
We offer highly competitive compensation that could vary depending on the educational background, work experience, and candidate’s performance during the interview process.
Revolving Games is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.