Who We Are
Revolving Games (RG), a AAA Web3 blockchain game company consisting of game industry veterans that have generated over $5.3B+ in lifetime revenue. Our vision focuses on building social games for the Web3 Blockchain space, powered by NFTs. We are spearheading the fundamental shift in the gaming industry as it moves from Developer-Owned to Player-Owned economies, empowering their communities. While RG is fully-remote, it is headquartered in San Francisco with team members in the United States, Canada, and Pakistan.
Are you a smart, imaginative, well rounded Lead 3D Artist with an aptitude for character and environment creation? Then we invite you to use your skills and help build a Magical Fantasy World! We are looking for a leader who enjoys problem solving, learning new technologies, is an avid gamer, and collaborates closely with the Art Director, concept artists and development team.
- Modeling and texturing of characters, buildings, environments, props and other 3D objects that are simple and stylized in geometry.
- Responsible for maintaining a high standard of quality and consistency.
- Generate clean and efficient models.
- Help develop and document asset creation processes and style guides.
- Pinpoint and troubleshoot visual and technical issues.
- Collaborate with the Art Director and PM to develop estimates, pipelines, schedules and production plans.
- 5+ years game development experience, specifically creating real time 3D assets using Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter and Photoshop (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs)
- Strong portfolio of previous projects with an emphasis on casual/fun style.
- Excellent creativity and artistic skills that translate into a Fantasy world that is more casual in theme.
- Strong understanding of composition, light and color.
- Excellent ability to identify key visual elements that up the overall style of the game. Working with AD to - establish a new style that is more Casual Fantasy in nature.
- Create beautiful and stunning 3D environments, characters and objects that are production ready and optimized to maximize performance on a variety of devices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivation and the ability to collaborate effectively within a team.
- Familiarity with Unity or equivalent engine implementing 3D assets into game.
- Excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Experience working with physically based rendering.
- Technical savvy.
- VFX Experience.
- Animation experience.
- Knowledge of Jira/Confluence.
- Familiarity with Github.
We offer highly competitive compensation that varies depending on the educational background, work experience, and candidate performance during the interview process.
Revolving Games is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.