Who We Are
Revolving Games (RG), a AAA Web3 blockchain game company consisting of game industry veterans that have generated over $5.3B+ in lifetime revenue. Our vision focuses on building social games for the Web3 Blockchain space, powered by NFTs. We are spearheading the fundamental shift in the gaming industry as it moves from Developer-Owned to Player-Owned economies, empowering their communities. While RG is fully-remote, it is headquartered in San Francisco with team members in the United States, Canada, and Pakistan.
We're looking for a highly-skilled Concept Artist to join our team. Our ideal candidate is passionate about game development and loves to create high-quality, inspirational concept art pieces to support efforts across multiple disciplines. You will work on a variety of subject matter, designing concepts across vehicles, environments, characters, and props.
- Concept and develop vehicles, environments, characters and props
- Generate paint overs on placeholder 3D art assets to push design and visuals further.
- Work on full art cycle from pre-production to post-production
- Collaborate with the Art Director and PM to develop estimates, pipelines and schedules.
- Produce marketing material
- 4+ years experience in game development, animation or film focusing on conceptual artwork
- Have a strong background in traditional art skills and demonstrate an understanding of fundamentals like three-dimensional space, composition, perspective, proportion, scale, value and color theory.
- Solid understanding of mechanical engineering, function and purpose.
- Concept, develop and produce art for vehicles, characters, environments and marketing material
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude, and the desire to keep learning.
- Experienced industry standard software such as Photoshop, Painter, illustrator etc...
- Able to create a concept to a finished stage and understand how it will translate with game limitations
- Working knowledge of standard 3D software and 3D block out techniques
- Marketing and Liveops experience
- Strong foundation in the traditional arts, including but not limited to vehicles, figure drawing and landscape painting.
- Knowledge of Unity game engines or equivalent
We offer highly competitive compensation that varies depending on the educational background, work experience, and candidate performance during the interview process.
Revolving Games is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.